RPS Savana

RPS Savana

RPS Savana is a beautiful group housing society which is located at sector-88 of Greater Faridabad.  This well-planned project covers the land with 49 acres in which only 15% area is constructed part which is amazingly designed with the help of creative architects. Where else remaining 85% of the society is left for green landscape. The society brings 2BHK, 3BHK, 3BHK with servant room and 4BHK with servant room. RPS Savana holds 2300 units where the area range starts from 1250 sq. ft. to 2360 sq. ft. respectively. The society is designed with natural health parks, jogging track, comfortable yoga and meditation hall, special play area for kid’s, rainwater harvesting plants, solar water heating plants and many more facilities along with.

price list of the floors in RPS Savana

FLOOR TYPE
SIZE
RESALE COST FRESH BOOKING COST EXPECTED POSSESSION TIME
2 BHK 1273 sq. ft. Rs. 23,32,500/- + Premium Booking Open Ready to Move
2 BHK+Study
1339 sq. ft.
Rs. 24,46,858/- + Premium Booking Open Ready to Move
3 BHK 1661 sq. ft Rs. 54-60 Lakh Booking Open Ready to Move
3 BHK +Servant 1862 sq. ft. Rs. 58-65 Lakh Booking Open Ready to Move
4BHK+Servant 2462 sq.ft
Rs. 87-90 Lakh
Booking Open Ready to Move

Note:-

1. just in case of any upward revision of EDC by Govt. Agencies within the future, a similar are going to be recovered on pro-rata basis.
2. different Allied Charges like PLC, Stamp Duty, Registration Charges are going to be charged further.
3. Service Tax is going to be paid further as applicable.

 

LOCATION ADVANTAGES in RPS Savana:-

• It is localized in the middle of greater Faridabad, which is only 5 minutes’ drive from Noida expressway.
• Nearly 18 km from South Delhi.
• This society is on the main Kheri road.
• Near lingaya’s college.
• It situated near Dental college.
• The airport is just 40 km away from society.
• The railway station is 5 km.
• It’s surrounded by prominent educational and health institutes.
• School and ATM are only 4 km from this society.

Write a Review

Click to rate

By creating an account you agree to our Terms and Conditions and our Privacy Policy

Claim This Listing

Claim your listing in order to manage the listing page. You will get access to the listing dashboard, where you can upload photos, change the listing content and much more.